This $500 college scholarship is designed to help you learn about personal finance as you work to enter it.
Less than two weeks left to enter the drawing!
You must answer all 20 questions correctly to be able to enter the drawing for a $500 college scholarship. See if you qualify to enter by checking the rules below.
Click "Start" below to enter!
The 2021 winner was Rachel Hall from Glenn High School.
The 2020 scholarship was awarded to Dylan Braun from Glenn High School.
The 2019 winner was Daevary Ramirez from Vista Ridge.
1. Must be a citizen of the United States and either live in or go to school in Texas.
2. Must be a junior or senior in high school and planning to go to college.
3. Must enter by 5/30/22 at 10:00 PM CST.
4. Only one entry per person. An entry is answering all 20 questions correct and entering your contact information. More than one entry will cause disqualification.
5. You are welcome to answer the questions as many times as you want, until you get all 20 right and can enter the drawing.
6. Entering the drawing is done by sending your name, address, email, and phone number. The information will only be used if you win the drawing. It will not be sold to or disclosed to any third party.
7. One winner will be picked at random by 6/1/22.
8. Money will be sent to the college that you attend. It will not be sent to an individual.
9. If winner does not meet all qualifications, or if I cannot contact them within 48 hours, then another winner will be picked at random.
If you would like to learn more about personal finance and how to become a millionaire, may I suggest my book under the Book for Sale tab. Buying the book will not increase the odds of winning, but will advise young adults what they should be doing financially at each age. It will also explain the answers to all the scholarship questions. The little profit I make on each book will go toward the scholarship, so I don’t have to use so much of my own money.